The hotel sits squarely in the middle of the historic area with all key sites, restaurants and the canal in walking distance. Small rooms but with efficient ibis hospitality, so if you are visiting ghent, worth just booking yourself at this ibis.
Staff was friendly - pointed out places could visit, eat at etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Gent Centrum Kathedraal hotel is located in the historic and commercial centre of Ghent, facing the cathedral, right next to historic monuments (museum, abbey, castle) and a few kilometres from the Exhibition Centre and the Convention Centre. Ideal for business and tourist stays, the hotel has 120 rooms with free WiFi internet access including three rooms for guests with limited mobility. The hotel also features a 24 hour bar. Pets welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Gent Centrum St-Baafs Kathedraal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Gent Centrum Kathedraal Hotel Ghent
- Ibis Hotel Ghent
- Accor Gent Centrum Kathedraal