“My favourite place in Ghent”

Graslei and Korenlei
and up
Day Trip to Ghent from Brussels
Ranked #2 of 178 things to do in Ghent
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Really nice buildings, nice canal and nice bars to enjoy a beer sitting by the water. Think I spend most of my time in this area

1  Thank kate r

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Chill and relax on one of Ghent's most beautiful places right in the historic city center near the canals. Close to the Gravensteen castle and other major sights.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

What a lovely part of town this is.
Although we only had a short time in the area and it was a pretty cold and miserable day we still enjoyed the beauty of the area.
We had originally planned for a canal boat trip but chose not to because of the weather.
I am certain that it would be the ideal way to see the sights though.
Plenty of options to sit down for a drink and a bite to eat as well.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Historical place, very touristic but o so beautiful.find the time to relax there, have a seat and enjoy the ancient buildings, the river and the people

1  Thank Sam V
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Well, the Korenlei is a little bit more "classical", and organized. But the Graislei - it just spreads up over the sky with its many gothic towers and beautiful tenements reflecting in the river (channel). The most "lushy" architectural pearl I've ever seen in my life!

1  Thank Macko9010