“Good sushi for a good price.”
Review of Tokyo Sushi

Tokyo Sushi
Ranked #79 of 911 Restaurants in Ghent
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I pass by, at least once a month. They always live up to my expectations. Usually we go for the separate rolls which cost about 10 euro's a piece. Fish and veggies are always fresh.
From time to time we try other stuff on the menu and never got disappointed.
Very broad opening hours.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I've been already 3 times here and I'm quite satisfied.The sushi is fresh and tasty, and the crew is gentle and available for all your needs. I suggest this place to evryone who loves sushi. I will go back soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

The place has good sushi and friendly service. Good if you are nearby and have appetite for Japanese. Nothing really exceptional though. Price quality OK. Service was a bit stressed when we were there because outside it was full, but was still managing.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I like this sushi place a bit better than Ocean sushi, which is very close to this place, but the vibe here is way better I think. The sushi is fine at a decent price, so no complaints there. The waiters are friendly and overall the service is good. They have to watch out to keep the tables clean though, as a typical quick swipe left some soy sauce on our table. Given that this was on a Saturday evening and there were lots of people both inside and outside, I won't make too much of a fuss about it.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Called in for take - away sushi and it was wonderful. Great creative fresh sushi for reasonable prices. selection of menu was perfect. Certainly can recommend.