“A no go” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
London
“A no go”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

This is the only restaurant worldwide (we live and travel abroad) where we have been treated so rude that we will never set a foot there anymore.

Visited August 2011

• Korean first
El Dorado Hills, California
“Great little fondue restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2012

American living in Gent part time. We have been here twice, both times very good. Service excellent, quick and attentive. Cheese fondue very filling, comes with bread and fruit. you can substitute one of the fruit servings for a salad if you like. Atmosphere, plain but rustic. Will go back.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“Top place, great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2012

We went here as a couple and had a fab time. We went for the mixed meat option and had more then plenty to eat and were very happy about the quality of the meat. Don't go here if you want a quick bite as fondue is not only about the food but also about spending time chatting while you ' play' with the different meats and sauces and cook your bits of meat bite by bite. The kitchen is open and clean when I was there. The price of the food is in my opinion great (300gr €25) The meat is great the chips lovely and you get 6 sauces plus a nice salad with lots of tomato's etc. The atmosphere is great and the building looks fantastic in and outside. Would love to come back here :)

london
“Cigarette Bud In My Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012

Went there with My Husband and my one year old baby.

We were first disapointed because on the menu outside it doesn't say that you have to be 2 people on the same fondue and thought that we could be having one each and share.
But we realize once inside and seated that you had to be 2 people on the same fondue. At That point we should have complain and get out of there but unfortunately for us we didn't. Half way trough the meal i realize I had a cigarette bud in my mouth. I spit it all in my plate and brought it to the owner and left it with him while I was going to the bathroom to wash/rinse my mouth. By the time I came back down he asked me what was my problem and that it was nothing wrong in my plate (Obviously Lying to my face). I was really furious and run into the kitchen where I found the cigarette bud in the Bin. The owner/waiter was not even trying to appologize to me and was trying to hide the evidence, He even told me that I was a very difficult woman. Well if not wanting to eat an old cigarette bud from your chef is being difficult well yes I am. We left without paying for our food. Who knows what else it's happening in that kitchen. And when I think about it it could have been my baby eating it...

• Visited May 2012
5 Thank aurelax2000
Tournai
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Culinary worthless”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

28 euro for 300 gr of fish and chips (or bread) as much as you want. 6 sauces.
With in the end a bill nearing 200 euro for 4 persons.
If your culinary wishes are rather limited, you could like this place. If you like surprising things on your plate, go elsewhere.

Visited March 2012