“Will go back”

“Will go back”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Nice, styleful interior.
Comfortable chairs.
Served by warm, friendly staff. Thanks!
Delicious rabbit :)

Visited January 2014
1 Thank S V

• Polish first
Cardiff
“Tough lamb”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

First impressions were excellent - lovely modern décor and warmly welcoming staff. My food was fine but my wife's lamb tenderloin was anything but tender. She chewed her way bravely through half of it but then gave up. When asked by the waiters if everything had been ok we commented on the poor quality of the meat, but it was received with general indifference and a vague promise to 'have a word with the chef'. However no-one came to apologise or enquire further and all we got was an offer off a complimentary coffee, which we declined.
We are not fussy or difficult customers but we felt let down by the dismissive attitude in this restaurant. Furthermore they need to look into the quality of the meat they are buying in.

Visited December 2013
Welwyn, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beyond the Call of Duty”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I visited this restaurant/bar and had a very good meal and drinks served by a very friendly staff. However , what impressed me particularly was that I left my mob telephone in the restaurant or dropped it under the table. The staff took the trouble to telephone my daughter in UK to tell her they had found my phone. They then took no end of trouble to repatriate my phone to UK speedily.
I was tremendously impressed that the staff should take such trouble

Richard Agarwala.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Richard A
Firenze, Toscana, Italy
“excellent brasserie”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I found this restaurant looking for gluten-free eating places in Gent. My experience was better than expected, being met by very friendly and gluten-conscious staff who advised me in a competent way.

So I had my best vis waterzooi in years at a very reasonable price.

The place has outside tables overlooking the large Vrijdagmarkt square, always lively and full of people.

I heartly recommend this place for the quality of the food, the friendly service, the affordable price.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Stefano M
“Great food good service”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

This restaurant has very good food, service and atmosphere . Good value I would highly recommend to anyone looking for quality t affordable prices

• Visited December 2012