“My favorite place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of YENN b&b

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leuven
YENN b&b
Ranked #1 of 22 Leuven B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“My favorite place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2012

I regularly travel to Leuven for Business and my first choice is always Yenn B&B. Nadine and Yoris are wonderful hosts and the place itself is superb. It is only a short walk from the train station and it is also an easy walk to the main town square. The beds and bathrooms are always great and the breakfast is second to none. Each time I stay I gorge myself on the high quality breakfast items that Nadine provides, I especially enjoy the rice pudding.

A great place to stay for anyone from business travelers, visiting academics, couples tourists or even families.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
NadineYENN, Owner at YENN b&b, responded to this review, 27 December 2012
Thank you for this !
I'll try to offer you the rice pudding with all your future bookings here at YENN.
For other visitors, talk to us about your favourites for breakfast and we'll do our best to please.
I know of returning visitors when they prefer sweet to savoury or bacon & scrambled eggs to the croissants or home made banana or chocolat cake.
We also try to offer as much as possible organic or local produce at breakfast, our way to limit our ecological footprint. Also our cleaning products are eco-certified ! For people who care, you know.
Looking forward to hearing more from you in the future.
Kind regards,

Nadine Gregoor
YENN
Leuven

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Polish first
Devon, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

I spent last night at this superb B&B. Hosts Nadine and Joris were gracious and attentive. The room was quiet, large, comfortable and had an enormous brand new shower in it. Breakfast was a great selection of cheese, cereals, cold meats, fresh juice, yoghurt etc. This is my third stay and the experience was as good as ever. perfect for business (this trip) and also for our large family (previous trips). The two minute walk from Leuven station makes it very convenient for public transport with good parking overnight available as well.

Room Tip: rooms are all different so match your need to the offerings
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Dear Visitor,

I'm catching up with some older reviews and I would like to thank you for this ... even though it's been some time since you posted it.
I hope you and the whole family are all right and I wish you all a very nice start in the new Year.
Looking forward to meeting you again - here or there or anywhere your and our travels take us.
Take care ;0))
Bristol, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2012

Yenn is an excellent b&b ideally situated for the city centre. What makes Yenn special however are the hosts Nadine and Yoris who are passionate and knowledgable about their home and Leuven, nothing being too much trouble. Beautiful room, well equipped and a lovely shower room. Really nice breakfast with locally produced produce. Loved the different cheeses!!! Parking was also easy due to the relationship that they have with a local bank.

Unfortunately we stayed on the hottest night, certainly of the year so far and probably this century!!! But still enjoyed Yenn and Leuven. Great restaurants and bars all set in a beautiful city with many wonderful buildings and sights. Leuven is well worth a visit and we can heartily recommend Yenn b&b.

Room Tip: Make sure you visit the Flemish Beguinages which are special.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear visitors,
I'm catching up with some older reviews and I would like you to know that I'm very grateful for your post here. You mentioned the room, the breakfast, the free parking available close by, and the hottest day in the year ;0))
Yes, that might be a challenge sometimes ... as we do not offer airco in the rooms :0((
We do have a nice fan available and we installed sun blocking window shades last summer to keep the rooms cool. This works well.
Looking forward to seeing you again here in the future or where ever your and our travel might bring us.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

Owners Nadine and Yoris make this place different from many places i've stayed in. Living in the premises themselves, the shelves are lined with all kinds of books in different languages, the kitchen is an organized clutter that's properly lived in and a delight to see, and the rooms are so comfortable i'm left asking for nothing. Love the bathroom. Proper rain shower with high pressure and heating. Hairdryer. Wifi. Desk to work (if need be). Sofa. Awesome stay! <3

Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
NadineYENN, Owner at YENN b&b, responded to this review, 28 December 2015
Awesome visitors you both were ;0))
thank you for that.
I still see some visits to our website from the blogpost you wrote about the festival, about Leuven and about YENN b&b.
When will we meet again ?
Best ;0))
フランクフルト
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

I would suggest Yenn if visiting Leuven. Convenient location and lovely rooms, but the main reason why I choose always Yenn is their hospitality. You can meet a comfortabler stay than hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Dear visitor,

thank you for your much appreciated review, though it took me too long to tell you how much appreciate this. Thank you for mentioning the location, the rooms and the hospitality you appreciated so much. We love to carry on this nice work, thanks again for spreading the word.
Take care.