See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Stayed in YENN for nearly three months. Nadine welcomed me with open-arms. She is very friendly and helpful, always making sure that I found everything alright. It was great getting to know Nadine. I was set-up in their business flat, which was very impressive. Fully equipped with a kitchen with cooking utensils, microwave, hot plates etc. The flat, has a nice cosy living room to relax and unwind. Overall, I highly recommend this place!

(side note: Nadine makes some killer banana pancake, ask her for the recipe!)

Date of stay: September 2015
NadineYENN, Owner at YENN b&b, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Dear Visitor,

thank you for your very nice words here - so we do know why we go all the way to please & serve & treat our visitors well.
I do appreciate you putting this into words like this.
Yes, you have stayed for many nights with us, in the business flat Birgen, your home away from home. As in your case longer term visitors don't need to book a daily breakfast. We can go for a more budget friendly solution for longer term accommodation.
Information for future visitors: do ask us for our best options and solutions to your accommodation needs. We'll be happy to discuss possibilities.
And I do like to invite you for breakfast once in a while as in your case ;0))
Yes, our pancakes recipe is on FB somewhere ...
Success to you in your career and other aspirations and I hope we do see you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

For our first trip with our newborn baby we were looking for a place with enough room to relax at night when the baby was asleep. And in the Elias-studio this was definately the case. We also ordered the breakfastbasket and it was superb. Overall a very nice stay with very friendly people.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
NadineYENN, Owner at YENN b&b, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2015

Dear visitor,

Thank you for posting your kind review here.
We were delighted to welcome you both ànd the little baby, such a cutie ;0)).
And yes, we love to overdo the surprise breakfast basket in the room a bit ... to give you a taste of all the goodies we have here.
So, now everybody knows, kids are very welcome at YENN b&b, from very small (we can provide a baby cot for free) till whatever age ... like ...
hmmm, well, but, then,
when do you stop being a kid ?
We wish you all a very nice end of year and enjoy the start of the New one.
Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

I have been staying at Yenn B&B for some years now but my most recent stay was so enjoyable I felt it was worthy of a mention on Tripadvisor.

Yenn is delicious, exotic, beautiful, clean, pleasant, peaceful and kind to its guests. It's as if it doesn't belong to this world. As if such a truly wonderful place could not possibly exist. Oviedo is like a fairy tale and Joris and Nadine are the Fairy King and Queen.

My advice? Book it in a heartbeat. It will be the best decision you have made in a long time.

Room tip: I had the Eline room and slept like a baby. Great work area, wifi and shower.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
NadineYENN, Owner at YENN b&b, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2015

Dear Visitor,

Thank you for your kind appreciation for YENN b&b here in Leuven.
Yes, we do care about offering a quiet, clean and peaceful place for busy travellers to take a rest and pauze in their very hectic schedules.
That's what "YENN" means (check it out in Thai language ;0)).
Thanks again and hopefully see you soon here at YENN.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

We were visiting family in Leuven and came across Yenn as a possible sleeping place and decided to book - this was an excellent choice with very friendly and welcoming hosts, a super room and a yummy breakfast. We will definitely return to Yenn on our next trip to lovely Leuven!

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
YENNLeuven, Owner at YENN b&b, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2015

Dear visitor,

Thank you for this kind message.
Your family is welcome to share with you breakfast, as you did while you were here.
This is a fun part and quality time together ... in that way they can enjoy the goodies we offer for breakfast as well.
And for us it is very interesting to get to know their view on life, work & things going on here in Leuven.
I certainly hope to see you again when visiting your family here in Leuven.
Good luck to you both in Norway.

Reviewed 8 May 2015

I travel to Leuven for a couple of days almost every week for work. I am so happy I found Yenn! Its simply the best place to stay in Leuven! A very cute B&B with beautiful spacious rooms, which have everything you may need. My favourite part is the breakfast though: very rich, everything so tasty, organic healthy products for all tastes! What makes Yenn so special are its hosts: Nadine & Joris. They can help and give you tips in order to make the most out of your stay in Leuven. They are fantastic people and with their warmth by now Yenn feels like a second home! Whether you are travelling solo or with your partner or family, whether you are visiting Leuven for business or leisure, I totally recommend Yenn for your stay. Its location is perfect too. Very close to the station and the university. Leuven is small anyway so the center is in walking distance.

Date of stay: May 2015
YENNLeuven, Eigenaar at YENN b&b, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2015

Dear Visitor,

Thank you for this kind review.
I'm happy to read that regular visitors find a real home here at YENN.
We try our best to offer quality service in a high end environment with a no nonsense approach to everyday's hurdles - visitors in a daily work routine can find a calm & peaceful place here.
Co-workers can be invited for breakfast.
Make the most of your time spent here at YENN.
Really looking forward to your next visit ;0))