“The best way to see Bruges”

Quasimundo Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Quasimundo biketours Bruges has been offering entertaining bikerides in the medieval city of Bruges and the surrounding flatlands since 12 years . A fun experience for all those bike riding enthousiasts & history lovers . Our local guides make you feel this wonderful city like we locals do....on a bicycle.
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Jos is an excellent guide and very entertaining. Seeing bruges by bike was a great way to learn the city and learn the local history. I'd recommend anyone new to Bruges make this a must do!

All reviews
"sense of humour"
in 17 reviews
"tour price"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 12 reviews
"hour tour"
in 12 reviews
"your bearings"

Reviewed 13 March 2012

I would recommend a bike tour with Quasimundo to everyone! We choose to do the Border tour and had a fantastic time with Jos, who is a brilliant guide! He was so informative and friendly and it felt like we were being shown around Brugge and the surrounding countryside by an old friend. We especially enjoyed our stop in a lovely local cafe in nearby Damme where we had a beer and waffle and spent a great time chatting with Jos! 10 out of 10 and we will be sure to go on another tour with Jos when we are next in Brugge!

Reviewed 16 January 2012

The afternoon, countryside bike tour was the highlight of our time in Brugges. We were there with our 3 kids (age 13, 16 & 19), and this is one of their favorite memories as well. The windmills, canals, and countryside were spectacular. Our tour guide Stephen was knowedgeable and funny. The countryside is flat, so the riding is not too strenuous. The ride includes a stop at a local pub, which was a perfect break, and allowed us a chance to get to know everyone in our group. If you are going to Brugges, don't pass this up.

1  Thank Terri H
Reviewed 12 November 2011

Bruge is beautiful city and best for a short weekend visit. it is not a big place and so a bike tour is absolutely a great way to see all the sights.

Only took the tour inside the city limits which is not difficult even for the lazy such as me. Highlights are passing through the town centre and getting a great history lesson from Jos who is a mind of information.

you will see and learn most of what you need to know about Bruge from this tour and for a reasonable price, it should not be missed.

Ronan -Ireland