“Fantastic quaint and quiet b&b”
Review of Be My Guest

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bruges
Be My Guest
Ranked #128 of 232 Bruges B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

We have been to Brugge twice and both times stayed with Anne in her b&b. It is a very short stroll to the markt and so reasonably priced. The rooms are lovely and Anne is very accommodating and helpful. Breakfast is served at a time you want each morning and differs day to day. Would highly recommend. In fact, I was reluctant to write a review in case she gets too popular and we can't book in!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Kim F

Reviewed 22 June 2013

We stayed at Be My Guest as a family of 4 (2 adult children, 2 parents). We were so pleasantly surprised with our B&B in Bruges. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and inviting. There is not a lot of room to hang out and relax in the bedrooms, but Anne invited us to sit and stay in the dining room. Quiet at night, no problems sleeping. TVs in the room are a nice way to wind down at the end of the day. Reliable internet in the downstairs floors. Location is great - you will be a 5 minute walk to Burg square.

Anne made our stay wonderful. She was warm and inviting, and took the time to chat with us. She also provided spot-on recommendations for food and activities that suited us in Bruges. We never would have had as great an experience in Bruges without her advice!

The breakfast is a must for at least one of your mornings. Local selection of cheese, meats, jams, breads, breakfast scones/pastries, fruit, etc. The table is set beautifully. We took pictures of the table at every meal.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Emily Z
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Stayed in Bruges for 2 nights in Be My Guest B&B, the location is good, Ann is a nice host, the room is clean and with a good view. And I think it's cheap in Bruges' standard. Feel very safe to stay there alone. Recommend for solo travellers.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The core area of Brugges is vey small so one could walk eveywhere. The place is reachable from the train station by bus plus a short walk. Ann, the innkeeper, suggested a bunch of restaurants for our two-day stay and we tried four of them - all of them very good. The room was not particularly small but very cluttered with random decorations and stuff, which I supposed make it homey. Wifi was a bit flaky but acceptable. Overall, it was a good stay though the square, very very flat pillow gave me a headache. We did not have breakfast so cannot comment on it.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2013

After a short plane trip from our city, Milan (Italy), we took the train to get to the wonderful Bruges, one of the nicest place I've been. We arrived at the B&B not so early, and Anne welcomed us in a very familiar way. She showed us our rooms (small but really functional and nice) and asked us what time should the breakfast be served. And that's the point: a real B&B, a real house, open for Anne's guests. Homemade breakfast, various and rich.

When (when, not "if") I'll go back to Bruges, I'll surely go to Anne's B&B again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2013

My husband and I have just stayed here 2nights.it is an ideal place to stay in Bruges.v.comfortable bedroom,quirky decor,clean ensuite,decent shower,warm welcoming hostess,and the breakfast...words are not enough!do not miss out on the breakfast.central location within walking distance of all the main attractions.we recommend be my guest b&b!

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mustbetrue
Reviewed 11 March 2013

This bed and breakfast was super cute, clean and comfortable. The location was a 5 minute walk to centre of town. Anne was very helpful in recommending places such as local pubs and places to eat! We didn't stay for the breakfast part of the B&B but it looked as though there was a nice spread of food. We would definitely stay here again or recommend this place to anyone. Only thing that I would say negative is that the wifi wasn't a strong signal, but this would not make me not want o come back.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple