“Good food and well presented”
Review of 'T Pallieterke

'T Pallieterke
Reserve with
'T Pallieterke is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #258 of 749 Restaurants in Bruges
Price range: US$14 - US$41
Cuisines: Belgian, French
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A restaurant where you can come with Family , Friends or Business People.We also have a private Restaurant Room on the 1st floor for Groups until 30 persons with view on the Concert Hall.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We ate here late on a weekend evening, so were seated upstairs. There was a good range of fixed price menus. My wife opted for salmon in foil and I had rabbit. Both were well cooked and presented, and the service was attentive. We thought the place was a cut above the other tourist-orientated restaurants on the Z'and Square.

Baert V, Manager at 'T Pallieterke, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thanks a lot, iT was a pleasure having you in our restaurant.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Great food, friendly staff and good prices. Highly recommended when in Bruges. Just outside main tourist centre so pricing more realistic .

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

After many personal recommendations, we decided to pay this restaurant a visit, it was so nice, went three times during our stay in Bruges! The owner Veronique was so very friendly and accommodating too! Would recommend to anyone wanting a decent meal!

Baert V, Manager at 'T Pallieterke, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thanks a lot for those lovely words! IT was a pleasure having you in our restaurant.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I found this restaurant around the corner from Baert B&B on the 't Zand square. It caught my eye because it was busy and advertised a good priced set lunch for 12.50 euros. I managed to get the last free table and had a salad starter, a main of Brill fillet with Dauphinoise potato and a small dessert of chocolate mousse. To me, a good deal for Bruges. A glass of wine was 3.80 and a small bottle of water and a black coffee were 2.20 each. The service was very efficient as the waitress was also one of the owners,I believe.
I went back later in the week for Mussels and frites which also very good.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Visited about 21:00 and were seated in a sort of conservatory built on the front. The weather was quite cold and, in this conservatory, whilst not uncomfortable it felt far from cosy. In better weather this would not be a problem. I'm writing this a month afterwards so cannot remember exactly what we had to eat but it was very enjoyable. The annoying thing for me was that they refused to serve tap-water with our wine. I resent paying for bottled water on expense and environmental grounds so this spoiled it for me; but overall a competent quality establishment.