“I'll be back!”
Review of Eetcafe De Vuyst - CLOSED

Eetcafe De Vuyst
Price range: US$3 - US$58
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: EAT WHERE THE LOCALS MEET at this contemporary bistro in all about good, straightforward food and friendly service. We don't believe in strict etiquette here. Our aim is to ensure that guest can have a nice meal or a drink in a fun, NO-NONSENSE ATMOSPHERE. We have an exensive menu, including fast snacks or lunches or a delicious steak or a bit of fish.Come and visit the bar, bistro, terrace and café
Ghent, Belgium
“I'll be back!”
Reviewed 18 June 2012 via mobile

Very nice place in Bruges. Both, locals and tourists, find their way to this lovely restaurant. Especially the bistro in the back of De Vuyst gives me a great diner that evening. To be continued!

4 Thank Lotje D

• Turkish first
Barcelona, Spain
“Enjoyable place in Bruges!”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

We never make plans before we go on holiday. When we walked over the Simon Stevins Square, we came into a little alley. We were very surprised. It wasn’t an allay with souvenir shops, but it was a whole concept of drinking and eating. We made our choice very fast and stayed there to spend some quality time on the sunny terrace. Very nice enjoyable atmosphere. My friend drunk a glass of housewine and I choose a very nice Belgium beer. So when you like to plan a visit to Bruges, this is our recommendation for you, De Vuyst!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Expl0reTheW0rldN0w
Houston, Texas
“Nice place but average food”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

They have a nicely design place with a large area for outdoor seating, but the food is just not good. It is very plain, normal compare to other restaurants in the area. There are many choices to choose. I had better food in the central square couple blocks from this square.

• Visited June 2012
Bruges, Belgium
“Very nice!!”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

During my stay in Bruges, I visit this place. Absolutely great! Once you’re there, you never want to leave again. Also the waiters makes it very enjoyable! I really don't know why some people give bad comments! It's clear to me, I trust the good ones.

• Visited May 2012
4 Thank EefDK
“Very bad service. The waiter wearing glasses was unpolite, charged an additional coffie and was very rude. Avoid this place”
Reviewed 17 May 2012 via mobile

Very bad service, rude and lacking any kind of client mindset. I would recommed to avoid this place. Terrible!!