“Bruges on a budget? check this place out!”
Review of Pasta Presto

Pasta Presto
Ranked #209 of 721 Restaurants in Bruges
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Western Ireland, Ireland
“Bruges on a budget? check this place out!”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Can get a huge portion of a variety of pasta dishes in a take out box, ranging from €2.50 (i think) to €5. Bruges is a very expensive city so finding this place was great for quick cheap lunch that would keep you going for the day. I did not have a sit down meal here but they always seemed busy. Would recommend take out pasta here.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Thomas D

• Korean first
Derry, United Kingdom
“Cheap and Cheerful”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

First night in Bruges the majority of the traveling group I was in the city with felt like they wanted a sit down meal of fish and beef. However, Myself and a friend decided we wanted Italian and opted to order from this establishment. This place in terms of size would be no bigger than your standard backstreet cafe with limited seating inside and out. I ordered an Arriabata dish whilst he ordered a Bolognese dish. Both dinners worked out very cheap even with a beer. My dish very nice indeed and I think I paid about 5-7 euro for it.

• Visited August 2013
“Worst service EVER”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Food edible, but the service...
Entered, asked for a table, sitted. Me, wife and daugher (7 yo). Asked for two plates, employee says can't be less than 3, because we were 3 persons, so we ordered a third one, even knowing the third one is going to waste. Food arrived. My pizza was uncut in any way and fork, knife and napkin were absent, so I go downstairs, call the employee and explain the situation. He just says to wait because he has other people to serve. I insist my food is getting cold and I need a way to eat it without my bare hands. He says can't you see I have other things to do. At that point I say to him you better go upstairs now. Well, he went beserk, yelling at me in italian. Considering it was a lost case, I said if you don't serve me in a way I can eat, I'll leave and, of course, I don't pay. Well, what did I do, he starts bashing his fist on the table saying yes you pay, oh yes you pay. Neddless to say at that point my daughter was crying. Fortunately another employee managed to calm him down. Crazy experience. Consider yourself warned.

• Visited August 2013
Ichtegem, Belgium
“Same as pasta maria, nice pasta in a cup”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Same owners like pasta maria. Nice average pasta's in a cup or to eat in on a plate, pizza's. Good value, not a delicacy

Visited September 2012
Bruges, Belgium
“OK for quick bite, but I wouldn't recommend it furthermore.”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

The pasta cups are alright for a quick snack during the day, but the restaurant itself isn't worth. The service is almost disgraceful and there is no good price-value and like another reviewer said: 'Italian' food, take it with a grain of salt. Let's just say there are far better alternatives in Bruges.

• Visited September 2012