“Warm welcome and nice owners”
Review of iRoom

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bruges
iRoom
Ranked #72 of 232 Bruges B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

The owners are really nice and gave us a warm welcome. Anna is also a good city tourist guide and will kindly explain where to go and what to visit. The place is a beautiful building really well located in the city centre.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 March 2014

My wife and I stayed here for Valentines in February 2014 and can't rate it highly enough. We paid for the room with canal view and ensuite and we're not disappointed. Anne greeted us with a coffee and belgium chocolate and explained some of the must see places to go. We shortly found that the location was perfect and around 5-10 minutes walk to the main square. Breakfast was a delight with fresh breads and conserves. The only downside was we felt a bit guilty coming home after 12pm as Anne's husband waited up to let you in! That aside I really can't recommend a better B and B to stay at. Thanks Anne and co.

Room Tip: Worth the investment for best room as facilities and breakfast with the view are memorable
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2013

What a hard working couple. Anne and Lode where the perfect hosts! All efforts were made to make us feel welcome, at home, and comfortable. Anne and Lode are always available to meet all your needs and assist with everything from tips about driving, travelling and parking to eating out and shopping! Anne is a mine of information about the history of Bruges and is very enthusiastic to share this to make sure you don't miss any hidden secrets. We were provided with books, pictures, maps and everything you could ever want to make a short trip a 100% success!

The breakfast that Anne provided in our room was delicious. The bread and pastries smelt gorgeous and Olivia (our daughter of almost one year) had her very own plate with pancakes and fruit!

The room was large and comfortable. There was plenty of space for our little one to run around and explore, plus a big bath to play in at the end of a long day in the city!! Anne made a fuss of Olivia and made sure that she also had a comfy bed to sleep in. Toys and a changing mat were also provided!

We would highly recommend iRoom. Great value for money, top location and lovely hosts! Keep up the good work and thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I just got back from a romantic weekend in Bruges with my girlfriend. I found this place on tripadvisor as one of the top rated B&Bs in Bruges and it certainly didn't disappoint. It is located very centrally so an ideal base for exploring the lovely sights that Bruges has to offer. Anne and her husband were perfect hosts and gave us a welcome beer upon arrival along with an introduction to the history of Bruges and lots of tips on what to do. They also gave us a list of recommended restaurants and places to sample Belgian beers, many of which we tried and were great! The room was spacious and clean and the breakfast served in our room was delicious. It is freshly prepared each morning at the time of your choosing and plenty to keep you going throughout the morning.
We had a fantstatic time! Staying at this B&B in Bruges made for the perfect romantic weekend away. We have already said we will have to go back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Just got back from a romantic weekend in Bruges and had the pleasure of staying at this incredible place. Anne and her husband were amazing hosts and made the stay so so special, giving amazing tips and recommendations (we tried them all!) They went out of their way to always help wherever possible, even driving us to the train station when our taxi didn't arrive, we thankfully made it with a minute to spare!! The room was also very nice and decorated and furnished to a very high standard, the bath was also much appreciated after all the walking in the cold! I highly highly recommend anyone to stay at iroom when visiting Bruges, I will definitely be back and recommending it to all my family and friends.

Room Tip: We stayed in room one and it was well worth the extra money, although all the room are large and fur...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this B&B. The location allowed us to easily explore in all directions, the rooms were spacious and clean, the breakfasts were beautifully presented and delicious. Best of all, our hosts were gracious and knowledgeable. We learned much about Bruges and the surrounding environs, plus Anne had great recommendations of places to eat, shop and visit.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I can't say much that hasn't already been said in several of these reviews. I can't imagine my trip to Bruges being complete without having have stayed here... the whole weekend felt like I was back at home with my family taking care of me. You'll receive a warm welcome as well as a warm drink (which I was especially grateful for in November), and Anne will let you know what you should see and what you shouldn't waste your time on.

The location is great. It's extremely close to the Markt (3-4 min walk) and away from the train station so there isn't too much foot traffic around. I stayed in Room 3, which was perfect for my solo visit. It doesn't have the coveted canal view, but with the beautiful garden and the church in the background you won't even notice. The room was simple, elegant, and modern. The iPhone dock/radio and the Apple TV were great additions to the room. I was also a huge fan of the rainfall shower head.

Breakfast is fantastic and brought to your room at the time you request. My modus operandi is to get out into the city as quickly as possible to see as much as I can see, but the atmosphere here invites you to relax and savor the experience of taking your breakfast in pure tranquility.

I spent my morning renting a bike and heading to Damme (at Anne's brilliant recommendation). On my way back a cold drizzle started, so I went back to my room to warm up and enjoy some hot chocolate. Anne had a MacBook available, so I was able to order my train tickets for the return journey. Nothing beats relaxing and productive! As I headed back out into the rain, Anne lent me an umbrella... she was always prepared to help me with whatever I needed!

As I was visiting museums and walking around the town I found myself looking forward to heading back to my room for the night to drink tea and watch a movie! It truly is a home away from home.

As you're reading this review I imagine you're comparing several hotels/B&B's... let me save you the trouble - go with this one. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: If you're looking at staying in Room 3, I promise that you won't miss the lack of the canal...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo