“Tasty beer and delicious rabbit”

Bierbrasserie Cambrinus
Ranked #53 of 707 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Los Angeles, California
“Tasty beer and delicious rabbit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

The beer menu here is about twenty times thicker than the actual menu! There's actually so many different kinds of beer here it's overwhelming, so definitely ask a waiter for recommendations. I got the flemish carbonnade and my friend got the rabbit, and while I really enjoyed my dinner I was obsessed with my friend's. Definitely try the rabbit when you come here! Four stars instead of five because the service isn't the best, took us a while to order/get utensils/pay the check.

• Visited July 2014

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Great selection of beer and fabulous service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Our only regret is that we didnt have longer to spend here. Fabulous selection of beer. Even better was the service. Julie's phone was playing up and the blonde girl running the bar couldn't have been more helpful. Thoroughly recommend a visit!

1 Thank Con_and_Julie
New Providence Island
“A great place but book ahead”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

We tried to eat hear over the weekend but could not get a table so we booked for a Monday night. As always, the selection of beer was amazing and I had two different draft ones. The food was of the usual good quality.

Hopefully we will go again before leaving Bruges.

• Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Praises are being sung”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I found this place to be the best in the whole city.

We tried bar after bar, I asked questions and read menus, but this venue fell over themselves to make my experience amazing. A real attribute to the city.

Food = Amazing
Service = Amazing
Beer = well what do you expect.......Amazing!

Deserves a sixth star.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank MattD2305
Newtownabbey, United Kingdom
“Super”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Booking very much advisable. Visited on a Thursday evening. Very good service from friendly staff. Substantial portions of very tasty food. Had sliced chicken with mushrooms - yummy. My wife had sole - also yummy. Returned on Friday night and couldn't get a table so booked for Saturday. Had to ask what the Carbonnades were. Turns out they were the famous beef stew (served with apple sauce and chips). MORE YUMMY. Wife had rabbit -more yummy. Sampled 4 beers. Great buzz in this place.

Visited July 2014