“Great beer line up”

Cuisines: Belgian
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

If you want a HUGE selection of beers to choose from, go here. The place is inviting and cozy. It was full most evenings as we walked by. We did eat dinner here once and it was quite acceptable. But mostly I recommend it for beer choices.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,384)

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The food and beer was awesome but the service stunk. We weren't even told of there awesome specials until after our meal arrived... Maybe it was an off day? Not sure if that's a systemic issue but I really wish I could I could give them a higher rating.

I will this restaurant again the next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Nice place, amazing beer selection. Food was very disappointing, greasy and no flavour. My wife's burger left her with an upset stomach the next day (only food we did not share and I felt fine). I'd go here for a drink but stay well away from the food.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This restaurant had a very pub like, fun atmosphere. I ordered a sale with goat cheese for starters and my friend ordered cheese croquettes- both equally amazing! The fish stew was so tasty with satisfying pieces of cod, salmon, and shrimp. I couldn't even eat it all! The beef stew was delicious as well. For dessert, creme brûlée. A lot of food for a great value. Definitely worth a visit!

1  Thank MickiDoodle
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The beer menu here is about twenty times thicker than the actual menu! There's actually so many different kinds of beer here it's overwhelming, so definitely ask a waiter for recommendations. I got the flemish carbonnade and my friend got the rabbit, and while I really enjoyed my dinner I was obsessed with my friend's. Definitely try the rabbit when you come here! Four stars instead of five because the service isn't the best, took us a while to order/get utensils/pay the check.