“SUPER PUB”

't Brugs Beertje
Ranked #14 of 749 Restaurants in Bruges
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Oldfashioned Belgian beerhouse with around 300 Belgian beers. We also serve small snacks.Only classical music in the bar !
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great atmosphere, friendly staff and many great beers. Also just opposite the Hobbit! Well worth a visit and we have been going there for years on trips to Bruges.

1  Thank C3C4
Write a ReviewReviews (1,294)

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Had a great time here. Drank lots of unique beer I probably won't see anywhere else. Staff is friendly and happy to make recommendations. Only negative is my hangover.

1  Thank Justin F
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Great choice of beer and great service
This became "our bar" during our stay in Bruges. Fairly traditional setting with more than 300 different beers to choose from. The waiting staff were very knowledgeable and helpful and made us feel very welcome.
Would I go back again? YES!

2  Thank MrsTheP
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I call it a pub not a bar. It's a place to drink. Reputed to have a selection of over 400 different beers(each with it's very own labeled glass). The staff are really helpful if you are not sure what to buy. We narrowed it down to a few beers, and I drank them all. Bad move as the beer is much stronger than most other beers and I was wasted!
Came back the following day and drank at a more moderate pace, met many of the locals who were only to happy to share their beer drinking exploits.

2  Thank AvidTraveler12
Reviewed 27 May 2014

With over 400 beers, how do you choose? You ask the bar staff, who are excellent. If you want a fruit beer that's not sweet, they will provide it, a triple filtered beer that's smooth and refreshing, they'll find it, I have so many varieties of fruit beer that all tasted different, apple, peach, raspberry and banana!!

Try it for yourself, but it doesn't open before 4.00 pm and will be closed Tuesday and Wednesday in future. Go for it