“one word: AMAZING”

Bruges Ballooning
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The most romantic and adventurous way to discover Bruges is undoubtedly by hot air balloon. Bruges Ballooning offers, in exclusive co-operation with the city of Bruges, balloon flights over the centre of Bruges. Daily departures at sunrise and 2 hours before sunset. A one-hour balloon trip takes you over the city of Bruges, and it's wonderful surrounding castles and fields. Champagne and hotel pick-up are included.Bruges Ballooning ofrece, en cooperacion exclusiva con la ciudad de Brujas, vuelos en globo aerostatico sobre en centro de Brujas. Salidas diarios al amanecer o en la tarde. Un vuelo magico de una hora sobre la ciudad medieval y los campos y castillos de los alrededores. Champagne y servicio e transporte desde su hotel incluido.
Reviewed 23 April 2011

That one word from my title says it all: a balloon ride is just a wonderful experience, especially since I'd been dreaming about doing one for years. Anyway, the reviews speak for themselves, I have nothing to add. I just wanted to share my Photobucket pictures since there aren't that many pictures on TA and you can't upload a lot of them: http://s1100.photobucket.com/albums/g409/SabrinaIde/Come%20fly%20with%20me/

The pictures show you the Bruges Ballooning experience as well as some of the must sees of Bruges. Hope you enjoy them and that it will convince you to do the tour, if you have enough time.

3  Thank sabrina_ide

Reviewed 18 April 2011

I was debating if we should splurge for the balloon ride? It was worth every penny and then some. Incredible views over Bruges. Christoph, Nelson, and Bart were very professional and lots of fun. DEspite being scared of heights I fely very safe throughout the ride. Thanks to the team for an unforgettable experience for my wife, daughter and myself. If you even consider doing this...pull the trigger, you won't regret it- a definite Bucket List experience

7  Thank rodscott
Reviewed 11 April 2011

Christoph and the rest of the Bruges Ballooning team were great. I never even considered this type of excursion before but after reading all of the great reviews I had to give it a try. We were rewarded with an experience of a lifetime. The views are breathtaking. The crew was a lot of fun to be around and always kept us on our toes.

3  Thank ARPTraveler
Reviewed 17 March 2011

I booked a flight with Bruges Ballooning for my partners 30th birthday and have to say it is one of the best things I have ever done! We were worried that it was a bit blustery and may be called off but the flight went ahead as planned. We were both a bit nervous (hid it well I thought!) but Christophe and the rest of the crew put us completely at ease. Brilliant views over Bruges and the surrounding countryside. And a surprise at the end but I won't say any more about that!
Would thoroughly thoroughly recommend this to anyone!
Karen & David.

5  Thank karenelainehall
Reviewed 3 March 2011

Had flight booked with Bruges Ballooning in feb 2011. Date was cancelled twice by them due to poor weather but oh when we did fly it was well worth the wait. Really beautiful and calm (once in the air - take off bit scary but that was our ignorance). The team, Christophe, Nelson & Bart were superb and put us at total ease and answered all our stupid questions. Can't praise them enough and would definately do it again given the chance. Thank you so much.

1  Thank clare186311