“Excellent food & service”
Review of Passion For Food

Passion For Food
Ranked #207 of 718 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Excellent food & service”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Good value, excellent food and top service. Very friendly & welcoming especially for families with children. Highly recommended, the food is very tasty.

• Greek first
Kent
“Wonderful new Experience”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

After days of strong beer, frites, Fillet steak, omelettes and ice cream, my girlfriend suggested something fresh...
This was an excellent find, lovely simple decor, very friendly and welcoming host and superb food!
She had freshly prepared salad and feta cheese which looked like an amazing riot of colour and I chanced my first ever Tagine with chicken, apricots, spices and pasta. Delicious.

Value was good and we will be going back!

1 Thank mad-earwig
London, Canada
“A wonderful vegetarian and non-veggie choice in the middle of Bruges”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

My husband and I spent a good hour looking for a place to get dinner that wasn't too touristy and that had decent vegetarian opinions. I am very glad that we did!
Passion for Food offered good choices for both vegetarians and meat-eaters, and the service was fantastic. The owner was very friendly and happy to speak to us in English.
We ordered the trio of soup to start: carrot, red lentil, and cauliflower. All three were delicious.
Then I order the veggie couscous and my husband ordered the lamb couscous. The vegetables for both dishes came in a shared Tagine, with the lamb separated, and the owner/waiter came over to show us how to mix the (spicy!) chili sauce in. The food was really delicious at a good price.

When we went, the restaurant was pretty empty (one other couple), so it was quiet and had a nice atmosphere. If I am ever in Bruges again, I would definitely revisit this restaurant!

Flitwick, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and veg/vegan food”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The owner was very friendly and knowlegable on his ingredients and the difference between vegan and vegetarian. He even looked up the weather forecast for us and gave us a complimentary after dinner drink.
Vegan tegine, vegetarian couscous and wine very nice. Good size portions.

Gloucester, England, United Kingdom
“Only went for a cup of tea but the owner was amazing!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I bought some tea and sat outside this cafe but I wish I'd had time to go in for food because the host was so friendly and welcoming! Seemed like a real nice place but I had already eaten!