3,848 results
All reviewscar liftnew sectionwellness centreolder partexecutive rooml'occitane toiletrieslovely hotelhigh ceilingsthe main squaresister hotelsteam roompublic roomshotel barperfect locationseparate showercanal view roomhot and cold food
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Just returned from a short break in Brugge and we are still amazed at the great hotel we stayed at. A really luxurious, well run and convenient hotel.
The staff were very well trained , even recommending and booking restaurants for us before we went.
The Christmas Market was not great but the Ice Sculptures near the railway station were excellent. Lots of other sightseeing and great walking. Wear comfortable shoes!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Helpful staff...upgraded our room, no charge, when I asked if they might have a room with one large bed instead of two pushed together (the usual way it's done). We had to be out and about early every morning, so they helpfully let us into the breakfast area early each day. The room was fine, the lounge/bar area quite inviting, the breakfast extensive and of a high standard. Only issue I have with them is a common one: their exercise area is inadequate. A couple of pieces of cardio equipment and one laughable "universal gym machine" type of thing that was essentially worthless. No mats, no dumbells or other equipment you could use to do your own sort of training. Still, altogether all other aspects of the stay were first-rate, and I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms feature two twin beds pushed together, and the cover/blanket arrangements resemble two gigantic diapers rather than a single covering. This is normal for much of Europe. If you'd rather actually sleep WITH your s.o., request a single large bed :)
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We chose this hotel for a weekend getaway in Brugge with my wife.
The hotel is perfectly located, Brugge is a walking town, however been in the center of it helps.
The rooms are pretty spacious and even though I requested a King sized bed, I got a room with 2 singles put together, but it was not an issue at all.
Rooms were pretty clean and the bathroom amenities are L'Occitane products!
Staff was very, very firendly!
Hotel has a hearty and ample breakfast as part of their rate. Lots of great choices for breakfast to get you going through the day.
If I ever visit Brugge again (I wish to visit once more), I will most definitely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We stayed here for two nights in December.

It is a lovely hotel, very well located, very clean and the staff are very welcoming and friendly.

The breakfast was ample and the price not too bad.

My only small gripe is the bed was two singles put together. This wasn't a problem in itself other than they were also made up as two beds so each had their own duvet and not one single duvet. Not so great when on a romantic weekend.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2013

We were a party of eight staying in four bedrooms with canal views, spacious and well equipped with very nice bathrooms. Breakfasts were particularly good with plenty of choice of both cooked and cold food all of which was very nicely presented. This hotel is extremely well located for all Central Bruges attractions, everything is an easy stroll away.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends