3,872 results
All reviews car lift new section wellness centre older part executive room l'occitane products lovely hotel high ceilings the main square sister hotel steam room public rooms hotel bar perfect location separate shower canal view room hot and cold food
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel for my husband's birthday weekend on Valentines weekend and were not the slightest bit disappointed. I had originally booked their sister hotel Duke's Palace but was e-mailed to be told they were fully booked and they would move us to this hotel with a upgrade and I am do glad they did.
The hotel can only be described as fantastic - the rooms , breakfast and location were all fantastic and couldn't of been better .
The wi-fi was free and quick all weekend.
If I was travelling to Bruges again I would definitely re-book here.
Tips for a good drink are the Irish bar across the square - Delaneys and for a amazing meal out you must try Ribs nod Beer .
Can't wait to come back

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We took the euro star to Brussels, then a train to Bruges. Then a short walk 15mins from the station.(it wouldn't have been so long if I had looked at a map or done a bit more planning!)
We checked in at 3pm, no fuss like some places where they want so many details, this was simple. We had a quick look around the bar and were very impressed. The room (not a posh one) was very clean and even had a view of the canal. The bed was really comfy, too comfy actually, we slept in one morning!
The hotel is situated just on the age of the main square a 2 minute walk and we were in the hustle and bustle. Surrounded by great little bars and restaurants, we were spoilt for choice. The hotel has no evening meal facility, but with its location and surrounding eateries this was not a problem.
Breakfast was a buffet style, with the usual egg, bacon etc. try the boiled sausages, sounds and looks vile but tasted great, I've never had them before, and would certainly try them again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mr2wheels100
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Last time I was in Brugge- the most gorgeous city in Europe in my opinion- I was backpacking and stayed at snuffles. This was certainly a step up!!! Wonderfully elegant accommodation in the heart of brugges. Wonderful staff, and we were able to leave the kids (3)in our spacious family room while we ducked down for a well earnt pre dinner. Cannot recommend this place enough.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank schnellfenster70
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Just returned from a 2 night stay at this beautiful hotel. The staff are very pleasant . Our room and the whole of the hotel is spotless. Excellent breakfast with lots of choices and a lovely relaxed atmosphere and no feeling that they wanted you to eat and leave as in many hotels I have stopped in.
Plenty of room to sit and relax with a drink or two and a very nice man waited on us in the bar.
This hotel is located just off the main square where there is lots to see and do and a variety of good eating places.
We were 4 girls on a birthday outing and we plan to return to this hotel next year. We would all recommend it! What's not to like?

Room Tip: All the rooms were very quiet. Two of us had a canal view on the front and two of us on the back.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Joyce147
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Grand Hotel Casselbergh what a fantastic hotel, it is a must if stopping in Bruges.We would not consider stopping at any other hotel.I have stopped at many special hotels but this is the full package.
Never rushed or moved on breakfast lasted a very happy hour eating and people watching.
Great bar man always had a smile and the hotel is so clean!Had the pleasure to meet the general manager on the last day and he could not have been nicer.
Take my advice book a room you will not regret it!

Room Tip: Only B&B but go to The Park Restaurant for a special meal. A very quiet hotel and very clean! and i am fussy.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends