“Expensive - Small exhibition”

Salvador Dali Exhibition
Ranked #39 of 154 things to do in Bruges
Piraeus, Greece
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Expensive - Small exhibition”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Expensive exhibition (10eur) and very very small.
Interesting but not having works from famous stage of Salvador Dali.
If you lose it, you will not regret it.....

Visited March 2014

• Turkish first
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Captivating, but slightly too expensive.”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

My boyfriend and I bought a ticket to see an other exhibition and had the possibility to add a bit more in order to see the Dali exhibition, which we did.
It was a fantastic experience, as it is so interesting, especially the little films you can watch. The paintings are drawings are not very famous, which is a nice way to see Dali from a different perspective. Also, even though Brugges is quite small, because the exhibition is right in the centre, it's easy to grab a drink and some food right before or after, and then maybe go for a walk along the canals?
The only negative point to me was the price of the tickets (which we didn't have to pay thanks to the offer, but still) and of the "souvenirs" like postcards and posters. I am always shocked at how expensive a piece if paper can be nowadays...

Visited December 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Do it!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

From the moment we booked our trip I wanted to go here. Even though the place is small you can spend hours taking in the prints, I wasn't disappointed by the place, and as it's in the main square worth it!

Visited October 2013
Swindon, United Kingdom
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Visit this before the Picasso exhibition”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

You can buy a combi ticket for Dali and Picasso for 15 Euros. So glad we did Dali first. This is all in one room, with seating in the middle and a place to hang coats but no toilets. Definitely hire the audio (and video) guide for another 2 Euros; there is so much information about Dali. Nicel arranged with well-lit pictures. Good fun for an hour.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Hopejoypeace
Doncaster, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Interesting”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Salvador Dali truly was one of a kind and is my favourite artist of all time. For my 14th birthday, many a moon ago now, i was taken on a surprise weekend trip to Bruges. At the time, i had just started being taught about Surrealism and Dali's work in my art lessons at school, so for me to stumble across this exhibition, it was mesmerising! Definitely one of my favourite bits of my Bruges trip! The exhibition isn't huuuge, but it's most definitely worth checking out if you're a fan of Dali and Surrealism as a whole. I'm hoping to visit Bruges again in the near future, and will be checking out this exhibition again for sure.

Visited March 2013