“really good food”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Had nt read the reviews as our trip was a last minute decision...came upon the place and the menu looked good....yes we were asked at the door if we were looking to eat but i did nt think at the time that this was a confrontation, more a query.... the menu inside does ask that all patrons order a drink ...a strange request but to be honest one usually does with a meal. Mine was an apple juice and glass of beer was the other drink ordered...it was nt as if the day's profit depended on such so the rule would seem to antagonise customers unneccesarily. The food was really really delicious..., a seafood pasta dish with saffron sauce and a large smoked salmon salad...both spot on. dessert (yummy chocolate mouse) shared and two coffees ...€54

Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

Really pleased with our food. Didn't experience any problems that other comments have mentioned. It was very busy but food was very tasty. I had a panini and my boyfriend really enjoyed the club sandwich.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We have regularly eaten at this restaurant over the last few years each time we visted Bruges. We have always received friendly efficient service. The food is delicious - especially the pasta, and the opportunity to eat outdoors in a delighful location is a bonus.

Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

Walk straight past this place, rude staff is an understatement! There are far better places to eat all across Bruge!

2  Thank Rachel P
Reviewed 4 August 2013

It was my second trip to Brugge but I never came across such a rude service. I wish I have read reviews about this place before going there. They won't serve you a beer if you don't order anything to eat. But I can't eat each time I drink beer!

2  Thank Max K