“Lovely”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Excellent food and good value for money. Small quiet place but worth looking for. Brilliant friendly staff. Would recommend any go there.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank HOPPO43

• Polish first
Boston, United Kingdom
“Very enjoyable meal”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I enjoyed a really lovely three course meal here on the first evening of our visit to Brugge. The food was excellent, the waitress was managing the whole front of house herself and was friendly and efficient. The atmosphere was relaxed, informal and very pleasant. There was lots of choice on the menu, all at very reasonable prices. The restaurant is very small and appears very popular so would recommend either booking or getting there early. We would definitely recommend this lovely restaurant.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Fran T
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Disappointing food, slow service and a sting in the tail”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My family booked a table after wandering around the area in search of dinner. Only one waitress was serving, so everyone in the restaurant seemed to be waiting a long time for food. The minestrone soup appeared to have been liquidised, my teenage children described the pizzas as "the worst they'd ever tasted", and my rolled beef and spaghetti was tasteless. To cap it all, when we finally reached the end of the meal the waitress informed us that we couldn't pay by credit card as the internet connection was down, so we were forced to pool our limited cash.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank JOGLEWALK
Phillip Island, Australia
“Italian Homecooking at it's Best”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our freshly cooked pasta meal here and counted ourselves very lucky to have found this little gem.It was very obvious the food was freshly made and not overpriced like the rest of the Bruges tourist restaurants.Best Italian food we have had in a long time!

• Visited June 2014
Aalborg, Nordjylland, Denmark
“Fantastic authentic Italian food”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I went to this restaurant twice now, and both times I've been served some great Italian food. Especially their pizzas makes you feel like your in Napels and not Brügge.
I do not understand any of the bad reviews..I'm dazzled, have people been to the same restaurant as I? The cooking is great and the service is wonderful. The waiter is the most open, smiling and helpful waiter - and she works in a "tourist-hell" as Brugge!
I would go back to La Cantina any day and I would bring all my friends!
Oh.. and did I say that the prices are great in comparison to what you get - and what you can get in Brugge!

• Visited June 2014