“Pure Romantic Luxury!!!”

Ranked #10 of 97 Hotels in Bruges
Paris, France
“Pure Romantic Luxury!!!”
Reviewed 25 July 2010

Last week we had a fantastic stay at the Pand hotel.
Since I was going to propose to my girlfriend I wanted to find the best hotel in Bruges.
I struck upon this incredible place when I was reading the Sunday Times a few months ago.
It was listed as one of the hot 100 best hotels in Europe and I was not disappointed with my choice.
Upon arrival we received a lot of information, including a map, an events calendar, a reduction card for the museums and they even offered us a voucher for a guided city tour which was a great way to get acquainted with the city and yes for free!!! Amazing!
We stayed in the Damask Jr Suite and were very impressed with the sophisticated way the room was decorated. Original antiques, a four poster bed, high quality linen, luxury bath products, A big waaaaawww…
The ladies at front desk were very helpful to make my proposal a big success. In the evening upon our return, the restaurant owner gave the hotel a call we were heading back. In the meantime they lit candles in the room, put flower petals on the bed and offered us some complimentary Champagne. My fiancé said yes and we are getting married in May 2011.
We would like to thank all the staff for making this event so special for us.
We will be back for our honeymoon!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 22 July 2010

Just returned from another nice visit at the PAND.
It is always a true pleasure to go back and over the years it has become my home away from home. As a business man I travel a lot and for me its so important to see a friendly face, have a luxurious room, a spa bath, …
The staff there is always spot on, no matter what request is made. When I arrive the reception is just like returning home with smiles all around. There have been times on my trips when I have become ill for one reason or another and the hotel staff has been more than helpful in getting treatment or medication for myself. It always brightens my day to return to a hotel with such a nice atmosphere and consistant service.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2010

A truly delightful experience. The staff was very helpful in advance of our stay and arranged a driver for airport pickup. The Pand is in a central location with easy walk to most sites. The late afternoon strolls around the quiet town were an added pleasure. Great restaurants are near by.
Our room was more than comfortable and we had great service from all of the staff.
Do not miss the great breakfast.
Do not miss the opportunity to stay in the lovely Pand Hotel. We will plan a return visit.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2010

This is a delightful hotel! We will return again.
It is just what one looks for in a small European hotel with wonderful service and friendly staff.
The breakfast service is another highlight.
Thanks to all of the staff at the Pand.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2010

The staff at the hotel were uniformly excellent. the location could not have been better and they were quick with excellent advice concerning dining and sightseeing. Our room was comfortable and charming and the service in all respects was excellent. The facility was older but very charming.

Tom Young

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends
Olney, Maryland
Reviewed 7 July 2010

My sister and I spent a month traveling through Europe, and Bruges was our first stop. I was having difficulty deciding on a hotel, when I finally discovered the Pand, and knew it was the right choice. I was not disappointed.

We had a "charming" room, and it certainly was. Not much of a view, but the decor was lovely and comfortable, and the beds were very restful. The tiny elevator was a big plus. The breakfast room was airy and bright, and the breakfast was everything you could ask for, with cooked choices if you wanted, The small bar area tucked away in the front of the hotel was a perfect spot to have some coffee, a glass of wine or a cocktail after seeing the sights of the town. The staff was friendly and helpful, and we would both stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with friends
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 4 July 2010

The Pand is an absolutely lovely property with service to match! We booked 2 Ralph Lauren Junior Suites and found them to be wonderful. From size to decor to the bathrooms, bedding, towels, robes and slippers, nothing has been overlooked. The staff is professional, courteous and friendly, and always greet you with a genuine smile. They cannot do enough for you. The breakfast is wonderful as is the service and attention in the lovely breakfast room or terrace. The public rooms, which consist of a bar/lounge and a sitting room are beautifully appointed, exuding an elegant yet relaxed style. I cannot say enough about this hotel and have mentioned it to several friends already. If ever we return to Brugge, there is no question where we will stay. Treat yourself to The Pand!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family