Overall the NH Brugge is a good Hotel - good location, clean rooms, friendly service.
We needed a room on short notice and NH Brugge was one of the few Hotels that would accept dogs.
- friendly and helpfull staff
- clean rooms
- due to the old building and furnishing you dont have the feeling of an ordinary chain hotel.
- great location - you can walk everywhere
- free upgrade into a suite
- double glassed windows - not too much street noise
- dogs allowed
- Corridor and Rooms in the 3rd floor are quiet dark due to dark colors and decor.
- we had constant noise from the ventilation in the room, thanks to earplugs not a problem.More
- Free Wifi