We stayed here one night. The hotel is very descent. No nonsense! Friendly staff, good rooms (superior room we had) but the only thing is that there is a foul odour coming from the bassin. It is a sewege smell coming from the bassin which we only used when we brushed our teeth. No problems were there with the shower cabins. The breakfast is good but expensive, 20 euro each. There are some good places on the Katelijnestraat to have breakfast where it is much cheaper.
And coming from the Amsterdam where parking rates are 5 euros an hour, we were very pleased that the nearby parkinggarage, which is 2 steps from the hotel, only charged 8,70 euro for 24 hours.
Would stay here again, and bring our little daughter next time. This hotel is very childfriendly. They even have a child buffet for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brugge Centrum is a 3 star hotel in the historic centre of Bruges, a unique European city known as the Venice of the North. It features 126 comfortable and functional rooms, a bar and restaurant, plus 8 rooms for meetings and conferences and1 large multifunctional room. The hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays in Bruges with your partner or family, boasting a garden, terrace and outdoor heated pool in summer. Public pay parking available under the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Lastminute, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Brugge Centrum
- Novotel Bruges
- Bruges Novotel