Good hotel within walking distance of the Bruges centre.
Would gladly stay here again and recommend it to anyone else.
Stayed here for 2 nights with my family in October 2012. The room was clean and we were well received.
Even though you are not staying in an actual historic building, you at least have a view of some :) and you are also within easy walking distance to the historic centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brugge Centrum is a 3 star hotel in the historic centre of Bruges, a unique European city known as the Venice of the North. It features 126 comfortable and functional rooms, a bar and restaurant, plus 8 rooms for meetings and conferences and1 large multifunctional room. The hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays in Bruges with your partner or family, boasting a garden, terrace and outdoor heated pool in summer. Public pay parking available under the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Brugge Centrum
- Novotel Bruges
- Bruges Novotel