Stayed for one night with my wife and children.
Very comfortable family rooms. Double bed and sofa bed. Rooms clean - toilet separate to bathroom. Parking (underground) at the hotel (extra charge payable) height restriction, so If you have a roof box you won't get in! We didn't watch TV but there were some English TV channels.
Breakfast was excellent. Plentiful, superb choice - excellent choice for children. Fabulous coffee and hot chocolate machine - I could have sat there and grazed all day! Children's computer games in the reception and international newspapers for the adults! Location is excellent and central. There is an outdoor swimming pool if you're there in Summer. Staff very good and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brugge Centrum is a 3 star hotel in the historic centre of Bruges, a unique European city known as the Venice of the North. It features 126 comfortable and functional rooms, a bar and restaurant, plus 8 rooms for meetings and conferences and1 large multifunctional room. The hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays in Bruges with your partner or family, boasting a garden, terrace and outdoor heated pool in summer. Public pay parking available under the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Brugge Centrum
- Novotel Bruges
- Bruges Novotel