The hotel sits on top of a large underground public car park. There are two hotels on the site, a novotel and an Ibis, both in the accord group. The are both identikit chain hotels, the novotel pool space is particularly nice, perfect for kids to let off a bit of steam after being dragged around churches all day. Take your pick on hotels according to your budget.
Breakfast is expensive, and with a dozen cafes on the street near the hotel there is no need to take it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brugge Centrum is a 3 star hotel in the historic centre of Bruges, a unique European city known as the Venice of the North. It features 126 comfortable and functional rooms, a bar and restaurant, plus 8 rooms for meetings and conferences and1 large multifunctional room. The hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays in Bruges with your partner or family, boasting a garden, terrace and outdoor heated pool in summer. Public pay parking available under the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Brugge Centrum
- Novotel Bruges
- Bruges Novotel