We were really pleased with this hotel. The beautiful exterior (a former convent) housed a modern, comfortable hotel while making the most of the original features.
The room was comfortable and a good size. Tea and coffee making facilities would have been a welcome addition, but otherwise it was fine.
There was a layer of dust on the pipes under the sink which was obvious while you sat in the bath, but everything else was clean.
The buffet breakfast was a bit of a let-down. It didn't have the variety of food you would usually find. However, compared to the other breakfast menus we saw in town, it was still ok value for money.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
We definitely plan to stay there again next time we go to Brugge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brugge Centrum hotel is located in an ancient medieval building in the centre of Bruges, a few minutes from the railway station. Close to the hotel, you can visit the Tour Belfry, Notre Dame church and the Lac d.Amour Minnewater. As well as the 128 rooms available for booking, it has a bar open 24/24 for snacks, public indoor pay parking and a restaurant offering regional specialities. Guests on a business trip have Wifi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Brugge Centrum