The hotel was of an adequate standard for our needs, but the breakfast was vastly over priced for a continental breakfast, when you could get a full English style breakfast at a nearby restaurant for less than half the price. Generally the staff were very good and most helpful.
We found the room basic, but comfortable, however the general comments on the bathroom were that the bath was too deep and slippery, especially for people with any degree of disablement or infirmity, so much so that I would classify the bath in our room (114) as dangerous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brugge Centrum hotel is located in an ancient medieval building in the centre of Bruges, a few minutes from the railway station. Close to the hotel, you can visit the Tour Belfry, Notre Dame church and the Lac d.Amour Minnewater. As well as the 128 rooms available for booking, it has a bar open 24/24 for snacks, public indoor pay parking and a restaurant offering regional specialities. Guests on a business trip have Wifi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibis Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Brugge Centrum