We have just returned from 1 night in this hotel. It is great value for money and the location is superb. Really close to some lovely cafes and the Minnewater. About 10 minutes stroll from the main square. We walked here from the train station, which took about 10 minutes, but there is very reasonable parking at the hotel.
The room was basic and quite small. The bathroom had very clean fittings, looked new. There was a bath with overbath shower which was good, considering it wasn't a big room. There was a TV with a few of english channels (including a couple of kids channels). Had a great night's sleep in the comfy bed. Would definitely recommend this hotel for a budget break in a beautiful city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brugge Centrum hotel is located in an ancient medieval building in the centre of Bruges, a few minutes from the railway station. Close to the hotel, you can visit the Tour Belfry, Notre Dame church and the Lac d.Amour Minnewater. As well as the 128 rooms available for booking, it has a bar open 24/24 for snacks, public indoor pay parking and a restaurant offering regional specialities. Guests on a business trip have Wifi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Brugge Centrum