I had been to Brugge on April 2013 and stay at Ibis Brugge Centrum for 3 nights. The hotel is located right on the main street to the town square. The room is quite roomy, what I like the most about the room is "their is no surprise element" because it doesn't matter where you are staying, the room format is pretty much the same which you can expect to find the nice and really clean room. Other one good thing is the location, it is only 1 minute walk from the hotel door to the first shopping street before get into the town square. Free Internet WiFi through out the hotel with 2 large breakfast room. The area is so safe to walk around during the night time. The public parking is right under the hotel and only 9 euro per day. Room rate is quite fair and effort able. You should try it out if you are looking for something reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brugge Centrum hotel is located in an ancient medieval building in the centre of Bruges, a few minutes from the railway station. Close to the hotel, you can visit the Tour Belfry, Notre Dame church and the Lac d.Amour Minnewater. As well as the 128 rooms available for booking, it has a bar open 24/24 for snacks, public indoor pay parking and a restaurant offering regional specialities. Guests on a business trip have Wifi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Brugge Centrum