This is a very basic hotel with average facilities.
Positives: It's in a great location and the beds are very comfortable, rooms cleared daily. There is BBC1 and BBC2, if you want to hear news in English.
Negatives: Cleanliness is average and our room stunk of cigarette smoke! This was a surprise to me as I'm based in the Uk and it's not been an issue I've had to deal with for many years.
The towels are worn, there is no bathroom fan. Rooms are tiny, walls are thin and the hallway is noisy.
Overall, it's fine if you want cheap accommodation with central location for a girls/boys weekend but it's not for a romantic weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brugge Centrum hotel is located in an ancient medieval building in the centre of Bruges, a few minutes from the railway station. Close to the hotel, you can visit the Tour Belfry, Notre Dame church and the Lac d.Amour Minnewater. As well as the 128 rooms available for booking, it has a bar open 24/24 for snacks, public indoor pay parking and a restaurant offering regional specialities. Guests on a business trip have Wifi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibis Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Brugge Centrum