The hotel is situated very close to the major sights of Bruges and there are lots of cafes & restaurants under 5 minutes walk away. There is an underground car park just by the hotel which charges just over 8 euros for 24hr.
The rooms were large and had an extremely comfortable double bed which was neither too hard or too soft. The rooms are air conditioned although the windows do open if you want. The bathroom was large with a walk in shower and everything was very clean and well fitted. The room has an LCD TV with lots of different European channels including Film 4 and BBC news.
Breakfast if you decide to take it is just over 14 euro but there's a cafe just 2 minutes walk away where we had breakfast for 7 euros for 2!. There's also a reasonably sized Carrefour supermarket about 1 minute away.
The staff are all very helpful and speak English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brugge Centrum hotel is located in an ancient medieval building in the centre of Bruges, a few minutes from the railway station. Close to the hotel, you can visit the Tour Belfry, Notre Dame church and the Lac d.Amour Minnewater. As well as the 128 rooms available for booking, it has a bar open 24/24 for snacks, public indoor pay parking and a restaurant offering regional specialities. Guests on a business trip have Wifi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Brugge Centrum