Stayed for two nights in late November having stayed here previously. Rooms basic but very clean with very good bed. Good to find a hotel that still has rooms for smokers. Located on the edge of town, about half way between the station and the town centre, less than 15 minutes walk from the main square.
Would recommend as a budget option, and intend to use again in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brugge Centrum hotel is located in an ancient medieval building in the centre of Bruges, a few minutes from the railway station. Close to the hotel, you can visit the Tour Belfry, Notre Dame church and the Lac d.Amour Minnewater. As well as the 128 rooms available for booking, it has a bar open 24/24 for snacks, public indoor pay parking and a restaurant offering regional specialities. Guests on a business trip have Wifi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Brugge Centrum