Very straightforward to drive into Brugge and find this hotel. Underground parking was a plus and it was reasonably priced. Hotel staff were pleasant and helpful and there were plenty of restaurants nearby and within a short walking distance. Close to all the main tourist attractions. Room was clean and comfortable. I notice several reviewers have commented on a smell of drains in the hotel, we didn't notice this when we stayed. I would stay in this hotel again if I am visiting Brugge. Overall good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brugge Centrum hotel is located in an ancient medieval building in the centre of Bruges, a few minutes from the railway station. Close to the hotel, you can visit the Tour Belfry, Notre Dame church and the Lac d.Amour Minnewater. As well as the 128 rooms available for booking, it has a bar open 24/24 for snacks, public indoor pay parking and a restaurant offering regional specialities. Guests on a business trip have Wifi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Brugge Centrum