- location, you can walk from the hotel to everywhere
- paid public carpark underground
- breakfast is not bad for a Ibis
- Internet connection, free and resonable speed
- Bad smell in all hotel, in the reception sewage smell, on my room s**t smell...really I couldnt beleive on the first day when I arrived.
- Staff, not very friendly and smiley. The only person I saw smiling was a trainee on the reception
- My room was beside a storage for housekeeping, too noisy, they started to clean and vacuum cleaner around 7 or before.
- No privacy, the window of my room was facing the elevator corridor, so I had to have my curtains always closed to have some privacy, I couldn´t have some day light on my room.
After my first visit, for one single night, I returned to this hotel this time for a longer stay. I choosed this hotel against Novotel across the road, just based on price, I had stayed on both before on both hotels, and because I was planning a longer stay I choosed the cheapest option.
But back to Ibis I found a worse service and facilities, that I doesn´t remembered!
Even as a ACCOR loyalty member I had a bad room very tight, with a bad smell (s**t smeel) and beside some storage room of the housekeepers and the only window on my room was facing the elevator corridor, so I had to have my curtains always closed to have some privacy, I couldn´t have some day light on my room.
In the reception also some bad smell, something like sewage smell, since I crossed the main door every day I could feel the that smell.
The staff is also not very friendly, it seems they are doing some favor to have guests. I asked to put the name of the company on the invoice, it took more than 15 minutes, and the lady have done that clearly show a bad will.
Last but not least, my tight room ( I would say including bathroom, no more than 12 square meters) was located the next door of a storage room to the housekeeping. Beside they start to work very early in the morning around 7AM or before in that storage room, I could hear vacuum cleaner in the corridor also that early. unbelievable the lack of respect for the guest´s rest!
DO I WILL RETURN?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brugge Centrum hotel is located in an ancient medieval building in the centre of Bruges, a few minutes from the railway station. Close to the hotel, you can visit the Tour Belfry, Notre Dame church and the Lac d.Amour Minnewater. As well as the 128 rooms available for booking, it has a bar open 24/24 for snacks, public indoor pay parking and a restaurant offering regional specialities. Guests on a business trip have Wifi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Brugge Centrum