The hotel is very central to all amenities and for the price is a lovely hotel. Very clean and tastefully decorated. The staff are second to none. They are the most helpful and friendly staff, and it was a pleasure to meet them. Wish all other hotel staff were the same. The first night we were quite tired and it was raining and so we decided to stay in the hotel for the evening meal. This was a lovely meal at a reasonable price. The breakfast was also excellent with a variety of of hot and cold dishes. I would recommend this hotel without reservation.
Thank you to the hotel for a smashing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brugge Centrum hotel is located in an ancient medieval building in the centre of Bruges, a few minutes from the railway station. Close to the hotel, you can visit the Tour Belfry, Notre Dame church and the Lac d.Amour Minnewater. As well as the 128 rooms available for booking, it has a bar open 24/24 for snacks, public indoor pay parking and a restaurant offering regional specialities. Guests on a business trip have Wifi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Brugge Centrum