“Classy restaurant”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We had the €35 menu and really enjoyed it. As you would expect the choice is limited but all the courses were well prepared. The view from our table by the window was lovely. Unfortunately the restaurant lacked an atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We had a first class meal here this weekend. Delicious tasty food, both interesting & slightly different & great service. My husband said it was by far the best of your 3 Trip Advisor top recommended restaurants that we had visited. We had the 35 euro meal which was a great option. Attentive but not overfulsome service in a great setting & location.
The higher tables & chairs are fun but if you are not agile you might be more comfortable to ensure you book a standard table.

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had a wonderful meal here this week. We chose the €35 menu which was excellent value using local market produce of the day. I'm a real foodie and this ticked the bill on all accounts for me - service, presentation, food all 10/10. Gorgeous Italian house wine. An evening of good perfection.

So why did I only give it 4 stars? Simple - why oh why do you make your guests paying good money then pay for water??!! Why refuse me a free carafe of water? It's the first thing any restaurateur worth their salt puts on the table the moment you arrive and without charge. It's strange because the bread basket and dips (to die for!) kept coming with such generosity. Maybe it's just me, but this always makes me feel fleeced when I'm already parting with a good wedge of cash.

Despite this rant, go there - you will not be disappointed! €96 for two including water tax!!!

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had an evening meal in this lovely restaurant whilst on a short break to Bruges. We had the 3 course set meal at 35 euros and were not disappointed - it was very well cooked, nicely presented and quite plentiful. The food options were not numerous but interesting (e.g. skate) and the wine list, although not extensive (e.g. no Rose wines), well priced. Also we thought the "Lady of the House" (the moi?) very helpful. We would recommend this place.

1  Thank Fulham290349
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We were staying just a few doors away from this restaurant, so our hotel booked a table for us.
We had the 35 euro menu, small choice but so well cooked and served.
The hostess was welcoming and explained the menu bringing a generous platter of delicious dips and breads.
The Dining room has all the traditional charms of the local buildings, lit by candles, very romantic and relaxing, if we had been staying longer we would have returned for lunch sitting outside.