“Just what we needed.”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Just what we needed.”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

On our first day here we just wanted something quick and easy, without all the difficult fuss that can often be so irritating on arrival in a new city. Bocca provided us with huge boxes of delicious pasta at a very reasonable price.

• Visited August 2014

• Turkish first
Sijsele, Belgium
“Very good quick meal”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

In city center of bruges, very good food for very low price. Pasta's with good sauce . The bocca pasta with bacon is delicious , but there is also bolognese etc...and salads. There are different sice's smal medium and large . Enjoy its the best in town for quick meal ( take away also).

• Visited July 2014
Oedelem, Belgium
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bocca review”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

When I'm looking for a fast, cheap and delicious meal and certainly when I am in an Italian mood, I always go for 'a Bocca'. It's situated in a very cozy side street of the biggest shopping street in Bruges. It's not the service, sight or interior that makes Bocca a good place to eat. The outstanding pastas are already enough to make the decision. Its a big plus that you can buy exclusive drinks and pastas you've never seen before. Bocca is surely recognized for their quality pasta but also the price makes them well-known by young students. Even if they raised their prices I'd still go there. If I had to say one bad word about them I'd say: queues. But every bad word has a good side, right? As you can see, everyone shares my opinion.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Maitevdb
Natal, RN
“Good food at fare price”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was surprised on how good the pasta was considering it is a take away place. Recomend for quick lunch at a really good price.

• Visited May 2014
Arvada, CO
“YUM”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We wanted a quick inexpensive bite to eat and found this little spot across from our flat. We are not sure why we did not notice it before but we are so glad we did. We each had a 4E box of pasta. I preferred the BOCCA Sauce which was just the right amount of spicy and so filling and yummy and well worth the price. No waiting, they serve on the spot and have a wide assortment of beers and drinks as well. I am craving it just thinking about it!

• Visited April 2014