“Expensive and not good”
Review of De Vier Winden

De Vier Winden
Reserve with
De Vier Winden is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #588 of 744 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Very expensive, as you could expect in a touristy area, but food not nice at all. Only filled by lost tourists. The only positive point is a rather friendly staff. But if you can just walk a few Streets away, you will have much better food. This is really bad for the price.

4  Thank Berry36

Reviewed 27 May 2014

had a great meal here after a disappointing first day effort the previous night elsewhere. The 3 course E19.50 was good value with salad, beef stew and chocolate mousse being uo to anyones standard. We spoke (and could see ) to others around us who also enjoyed their meals. Staff (Virgil) was 1st class in every respect.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I can't say enough about the friendly reception I got at De Vier Winden. First the waiter ensured that I sit where the view of the square would be in front of me; the, after delivering a very good and refreshing glass of Liffe Brown beer, he volunteered to take a photo, as I was alone. This treatment continued throughout my meal. As for the meal, I satisfied a craving to have moules frites (mussels with fries). I highly recommend the garlic cream sauce, and if you're a US citizen who has never tried mayonnaise with fries, please skip the ketchup and give this local favorite a chance. Fantastic.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

We had a really good meal, very rare steak which was perfect.. and moules in garlic sauce..you get alot of food. To be warned drinks are expensive but we are in the square and to be expected... Colin Farrell dined there... special mention to Virgil, an asset to the establishment.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

The most terrible Food a have ever of my live.
Boss sits dronk on hese terras.very expensive
Obers are very bad in the job

6  Thank Filip N