Have just spent the weekend at this hotel. The location is perfect, being within walking distance of all the main sights. Although the hotel does not have a restaurant, this is not a problem as there are many places to eat close by. Our room, 001, was spacious as was the bathroom. We arrived by car we were directed to a nearby underground car park. This was easy to find and cost 10 euro for the weekend. Breakfast was lovely, usual choice of pastries, cereals, meats and cheeses etc. We did have an issue with hot water in our room, as in there wasn't any! However, within 15 minutes of reporting the problem, the issue was fixed. I would definitely recommend this hotel and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TOP LOCATION IN BRUGES, 100m to Market Square! Situated in between the two main shopping streets & within walking distance of all major attractions and offering hospitality at its best. 38 ROOMS all with modern comfort including FREE Wi-Fi, tea & coffee facilities, city map & reduction card. PUBLIC AREAS TO ENSURE A RELAXING STAY outdoor patio, cosy bar with fire place, piano lounge, public computer, private parking & luggage room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Acacia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Acacia Hotel Bruges
- Best Western Hotel Bruges
- Best Western Bruges
- Bruges Best Western