We stayed here for one night over the weekend. The room was large and of traditional style which was nice. However, the room had a distinct smell of sewage. We decided not to report this as we were on a tight timescale and knew that we would not be in the room except to sleep. However, if the trip had been longer than i would have brought this to the attention of the staff.
The hotel was in a prime location, 5 minute walk to the main square and surrounded by places to eat. Car parking was available in the public parking literally 5-6 minutes away from the hotel costing 8.70 euros for 24 hours so a great price!
Breakfast was very good! Fresh croissants and bread. Eggs, smoked salmon, difference cheeses and even fruit. The cake was delicious and a nice touch for my birthday!
Coco the parrot was a great attraction, he was very gentle and wanted me to keep stroking his head awww! I will miss him!
All in all I was satisfied with the stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TOP LOCATION IN BRUGES, 100m to Market Square! Situated in between the two main shopping streets & within walking distance of all major attractions and offering hospitality at its best. 38 ROOMS all with modern comfort including FREE Wi-Fi, tea & coffee facilities, city map & reduction card. PUBLIC AREAS TO ENSURE A RELAXING STAY outdoor patio, cosy bar with fire place, piano lounge, public computer, private parking & luggage room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Acacia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Acacia Hotel Bruges
- Best Western Hotel Bruges
- Best Western Bruges
- Bruges Best Western