Great location for getting around Bruges, basic room but didn't really need much more in the room as it was just a base. Downsides - the shower - it was a rain shower and didn't have much pressure, during the shower you kept standing on the plug and the water went all over the floor, no matter how much you tried to keep it in the bath. The hairdryer was one of those hose things which is a mare (those with hair longer than a crewcut know what I'm taking about) so take a travel hairdryer with you. The bed and pillows weren't the best, so make sure you drink enough Belgium beer to help you sleep!! We didn't have breakfast in the hotel as there were too many nice cafes to try. All the staff were great. The parrot was cute and the discount card saved us a few euros.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TOP LOCATION IN BRUGES, 100m to Market Square! Situated in between the two main shopping streets & within walking distance of all major attractions and offering hospitality at its best. 38 ROOMS all with modern comfort including FREE Wi-Fi, tea & coffee facilities, city map & reduction card. PUBLIC AREAS TO ENSURE A RELAXING STAY outdoor patio, cosy bar with fire place, piano lounge, public computer, private parking & luggage room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Acacia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Acacia Hotel Bruges
- Best Western Hotel Bruges
- Best Western Bruges
- Bruges Best Western