We stayed here for one night as part of a mini break via ferry from Hull at the end of May.
The hotel is very close to The Markt but can be a bit difficult to find initially as it is down a quiet side street. It is therefore nice and quiet at night with no noise problems.
Our room configuration was a little strange with a lounge area as you entered and the bathroom and sleeping area upstairs, however the bed was comfortable and the room very clean. The only problem was that the window in the sleeping area was sealed shut and the only ventilation was through the window in the sitting area downstairs. The hotel must recognise this as a problem since they had left us a fan to use. The temperatures were not excessive on our trip but I can imagine that this could be a real problem in the height of summer.
The small bar was serviced by the hotel receptionist and hence service could be a little slow. Breakfast was free on our tariff and was very acceptable with a decent choice.
I loved Bruges, a lovely little town to visit and most attractions could be walked to easily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TOP LOCATION IN BRUGES, 100m to Market Square! Situated in between the two main shopping streets & within walking distance of all major attractions and offering hospitality at its best. 38 ROOMS all with modern comfort including FREE Wi-Fi, tea & coffee facilities, city map & reduction card. PUBLIC AREAS TO ENSURE A RELAXING STAY outdoor patio, cosy bar with fire place, piano lounge, public computer, private parking & luggage room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Acacia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Acacia Hotel Bruges
- Best Western Hotel Bruges
- Best Western Bruges
- Bruges Best Western