Me and my boyfriend went with my Mum & Partner and my younger sister whom is 13. At first I was not convinced on going as I didn't think Bruges would be my thing. We arrived at the Crowne Plaza to a very warm welcome, and was shown to our rooms. Me & my boyfriend had a lovely sized room with a big bathroom! Had a very comfortable one nights sleep and unfortunately missed the breakfast but was told it was good! The room had a tv and fridge with some supplies, we had some pringles! My Mum is part of the priority club and used some of her points for one of the rooms, so was very good value!
Location was brilliant! Was a few minutes walk into the town square and still had the ice rink up, which was so much fun! And we loved the chips on every corner! Did not manage to get up the tower as there were queues and it was frezzzzing! Bruges is such a pretty place and I loved every minute.
There is lots of things to do in Bruges, and it is a beautiful place to go especially around christmas time! And me being a chocolate lover.. It is chocolate HEAVEN! Recommend the horse and carriage.
I would defiantly recommend the Crowne Plaza as it is near everything! And such good value money and you will have a lovely, we sure did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza hotel Brugge is situated in the city centre of the charming and romantic city of Bruges, conveniently located on the magnificent Burg Square, adjacent to the historic Town Hall and the Chapel of Holy Blood. The Crowne Plaza hotel Brugge has 96 full renovated air-conditioned rooms with TV, pay TV, iron,coffee&tea facilities, mini bar and safe.The wellness and recreational centre offers a pool, a fitness room and a sauna.The Crowne Plaza hotel offers a new restaurant concept with PlazaCafé. A hip and trendy restaurant(with a superb terrace from March until November) and serves an excellent breakfast buffet, lunch and diner. Enjoy a nice coffee or Belgium beer. Every Sundaylunch a family buffet is served. The PlazaCafé Bar is an ideal meeting place, with its comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Meetings-conferences-banquets For a modern decor in warm colours we can propose the Burgh Room (for up to 250 people). If you prefer historic surroundings we can organise an unforgettable banquet in our 14th century cellar or amidst the ancient foundations of the old St Donaas Church. Free wifi available through the whole hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Brugge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Brugge Hotel Bruges
- Crowne Plaza Bruges
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Brugge