“Top Notch”

Ranked #17 of 766 Restaurants in Bruges
Price range: US$20 - US$34
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A friendly, privately run restaurant, close to the centre of Bruges. Specialising in a volonte (all you can eat) spare ribs which can be ordered succulently slow-cooked or tradional barbequed for that extra bite! Other specialities on our menu include fajitas, as well as excellent T-Bone and Rib-eye steaks. All this can be washed down with some of the regions finest beers.
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Dined this evening with my husband. The restaurant offered all you can eat ribs. My partner had an additional portion of the smokey BBQ and I dined on the Spicey. They were as described! The food was excellent and the staff attentive and friendly. I have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant.

1  Thank Julie W
Write a ReviewReviews (4,138)

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Visited with family and the restaurant is true to its claim as much as you like. I am usually put off by these claims as they generally mean poor quality. Not this place the ribs were great, moist, tender fall off the bone ribs.

Good selection of beers with attentive friendly staff who continue to invite you to ' have another rack'.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I don't normally eat ribs, too fiddly and unrewarding. These were sumptuous and worth every single effort. The slow cooked ribs in the house sauce put a smile on my face that is still firmly situated as I write now. There is a good selection of beers and the staff were brilliant. If ribs aren't your thing, there are steaks, fajitas and much more. Ribs aren't my thing and I think you'd be a fool not to have them!!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Had a lovely meal here, we did book in advance as we were told it gets busy.
Set away from the main square so the walk was lovely.
Husband had an extra lot of ribs. No dessert as we were full, nice evening.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

My husband and children (although I think ours were the only kids in the restaurant) agree, that the ribs here were seriously the best in the world! Be sure to make reservations as we saw several couples getting turned away. About a 5 minute walk from the Market Square, but well worth it!! You get free seconds (& thirds) with the all you can eat option. So, my husband and I tried all of the different kinds. Just AMAZING!!! Go here when you are in the mood for ribs!!