1. A clean little hotel run by a nice guy called Paul. Paul is very helpful. People in Bruges do not smile much. Very strange. Paul does smile anyway.
2. It has a family setting.
3. For the record, I killed a mosquito and was looking for another one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paul and his family welcomes you in his cosy hotel. 10 rooms, all en suite in the heart of historical Bruges. 1st EU 'flower' ecolabel hotel in Belgium. Free wifi, parking and close to bus stop. 10' walk from Market Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Fevery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fevery Hotel Bruges