A lovely hotel, wonderful king size bed and the best breakfast I had anywhere in Europe. Not cheap but added to the Bruges experience. Right on the canals and yes the Swans are there. They really make an effort. Make sure you have the beautifully presented Belgian Hot Chocolate with your breakfast in the elegant breakfast room. I had 2 pots.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic boutique hotel housed in extraordinary waterfront residence, decorated with antiques, objects of art and luxurious fabrics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce - Luxe Worldwide Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Bruges
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Hotel Bruges